Important information about Private Data and General Data Protection Rule (GDPR)
In line with the resolution of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we are informing you that we are processing your data.
Any personal data that is collected by the publisher of Notes from Poland – Fundacja Notes from Poland (henceforth referred to as “the publisher”) – is used exclusively for the purposes of informing Notes from Poland and the publisher about user patterns and preferences, abuse of service, and statistical measurement to improve the service and user experience.
Data is collected by the publisher only when users provide data – such as signing up for the Newsletter or responding to a user survey. We do not share personal data collected by the publisher with any third party excluding entities authorised to obtain data on the basis of applicable law.
All users whose data has been collected by the publisher have a right to know and see exactly what personal data the publisher owns about them. To request a copy of the data which is being held by the publisher – you can contact us anytime via email: contact@NotesfromPoland.com.
All users have a right to remove the personal data from our database. Please email us at contact@NotesfromPoland.com if you would like to remove your data from our database.
2.Cookies are files that contain data in the form of text which are stored on your device about the user and for the use of the web page.
3. The entity responsible for placing Cookies on the users’ device is the publisher, the owner of the web site: www.notesfrompoland.com.
4. Cookies are used in order to:
- Customize the content of the web pages for the user’s preference
- Properly display the web page based on the user’s device
- Optimise the user’s experience on the web site
- Create statistics which help us understand our readers and users. Thanks to the statistics we can enhance the structure and content of the web site for easier use and a better experience
7. More information on the subject of cookies is available in the “Help” section of your browser. Or available on http://www.aboutcookies.org/